Friday, May 13, 2011

Rob WANTS to WIN BEST KISS! So, what are you waiting for? VOTE.VOTE.VOTE!




 "I don’t know. I mean - I thought I won it three times?! Did I win it three – [laughs]. It’s kind of terrifying if you suddenly stop winning it, you’re like ‘Oh God!’."

"It’s almost worse than if you stop winning like, acting awards or whatever. If you can’t kiss anymore, it’s like 'What?! I’m still good at kissing!'”

~ Rob..

For the whole article: R-Pattz Hopes To Win Best Kiss At MTV Movie Awards

It'll be definitely worth it if they win this award..Robsten Moments on stage, who wouldn't want to see that?!

So, what are we waiting for, VOTE.VOTE.VOTE.NOW!
Click here for the link (all the categories are in there. Vote. Especially for BEST KISS!) 

             
REMINDER: IF YOU DON'T KNOW THIS, YOU NEED TO DELETE YOUR HISTORY AFTER EVERY VOTE. DELETE AND VOTE! DELETE AND VOTE! :)    

No comments:

Post a Comment