Sunday, May 22, 2011

We Now, Welcome Our New Blogger!




Hey Robsten Fans ((:

I want to say HELLO (: .. 
I am the new part at Robsten Philippines ! ^_^

My name is Buket .. I am 18 and from Germany.
I go to school and in 3 months I'll start studying =)
My hobbies are shopping and of course everything with Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart ! <3

I fall in love with this wonderful and gorgeous couple when I saw them the first time in the Twilight Saga <3
The most thing I love about them is that both of them are down to earth !!!
And this unique intensive connection between Rob & Kris blow my away !
They aren't the typicall Hollywood couple with scandals and other typicall stuff !!!

So guys this was a small inside of me and my addiction to Robsten :D

I hope I can support this wonderful blog ;)

Buket <3

No comments:

Post a Comment